Microsoft.net MVC Developer
Invested.In, the technology leader in the crowdfunding space is looking for a driven and motivated Microsoft.net MVC Front-End developer to work on our consumer platform and white-label line of products.
Located in the heart of Downtown Santa Monica, Invested.In is a crowdfunding provider that offers platforms, technologies and tools for companies and individuals that want to raise money online.
Our line of products ranges from simple one-off crowdfunding pages to a fully-featured community and crowdfunding based websites.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Participating and collaborating in the architecture and UI design stages
- Developing and maintaining new features from design to release
- Help with site security and performance reviews
- Minimum 3 years full-time web-development experience in either .net MVC, PHP, Ruby, Python, Java/JSP or ASP.net REQUIRED
- Understanding of OO design patterns REQUIRED
- Understanding of MySQL / SQL REQUIRED
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop REQUIRED (* This is not a designer position)
- Microsoft .NET experience is a plus
- Experience with oAuth, Facebook API and Twitter API – a huge plus